Eastoft village hall is a small, compact facility with a bright, cheerful décor.,however it can accommodate up to 70 people.
The hall has the following:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Toilets including disabled facilities
- 30 upholstered chairs
- 20 plastic moulded chairs
- 4 comfy beanbags
- 2 trestle tables (child height)
- 6 trestle tables (adult height)
- Large wall mounted screen for dvds or games
- All portable electrical equipment is regularly tested and fire extinguishers and smoke alarms are also frequently checked. In addition, the Fire Service inspect the premises on a regular basis.
It is regularly used by:
Post Office Outreach Service every Tuesday morning from 9am to 12.00
Eastoft Gardening Club every second Wednesday of the month 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Eastoft Parish Council every second Monday of alternate months from 7.30pm to 9.30pm
The hall is available for hire at the following rates:
£7.00 per hour
Tables and Chairs Hire
The tables and chairs in the hall are available for personal use away from the Village Hall, subject to availability at a donation cost of £2 per table and 50p per chair.
How to Book
Please email EastoftCWA@gmail.com about your requirements.
Eastoft Village Hall